Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Rock creek park

This morning I woke up at 5am and couldn't decide where I felt like running. I sat on the couch a little too long and decided the only way to fit in my run would be to run near work and take a shower there. I was going to do a track workout, but on the way over I decided to stop at rock creek park instead.

It was beautiful! Fall colors were in full force. The creek itself was clear and flowing. It was a good chance to just clear my mind before the day started. I think I could've run for hours this morning if given the chance. It felt like a reset button for my week! Good thing because I had a rough day at work. How great it was to have that 45 minutes to myself in one of the most beautiful parts of DC. If I had given in to my couch and coffee temptations, I would've missed the best part of my day

(this was started Wednesday and the I got lazy)

Monica

Swim 1000m
Bike 33mi
Run 11.5 mi

No comments:

Post a Comment