Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Going Rouge

When I woke up this morning, it was a balmy 62 degrees, but by the time I rolled (more like pushed and pulled--he was soo slow this morning!) it had started looking a little ominous. In fact, as Franklin and I rounded the block, I saw a few strikes of lightning.

All I had to do was get through a half an hour run, but I'm not one to risk getting soaked (or struck by lightning). So I opted out and went back to bed.

I felt a little guilty about missing a workout so I decided to bring running gear to work with me. I got to school a few minutes early, but instead of sitting down to lesson plan, I went straight to the fitness center to sneak in my run. While the rest of my colleuges were brainstorming the lesson I was doing a hill workout on the treadmill! Ha! ...and I don't even feel bad about it!!

Anyway, we have a swim planned for this afternoon. Hopefully i'll have another successful 2500m swim :)

Totals

Swim: 6600m
Bike: 90 miles
Run: 25 miles

No comments:

Post a Comment